- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 27 nov. 17
Senior Manager, Financial Market Infrastructure
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Job Purpose
The purpose of the role is to ensure Group adherence to Financial Markets Infrastructure regulatory requirements related to resolution. The role-holder will be responsible for preparing materials for Group engagement with regulators in the domain of access to FMIs in resolution.
This role will require engagement with; Transaction Banking, Retail Banking, Financial Markets, Technology, Operations, Treasury, Risk, Finance and Compliance teams, to ensure the resolution readiness of our key clearing and settlement arrangements. This role-holder will also be responsible for engagement with our 8 Crisis Management Group regulators and industry participants in the domain of access to FMIs in resolution.
This role will be instrumental in delivering the FMI transition deliverables required in 2018 to ensure Group adherence to all relevant FMI regulations by the regulatory deadline of 1st Jan 2019. This is a key area for which regulations continue to evolve and deliverables will arise on an ongoing basis beyond 2018.
FMI Data Reporting
* Establish regular reporting of key FMI metrics for Group Internal and Group Regulatory External reporting.
* Respond to adhoc reporting requirements to support regulatory enquiries.
* Oversee Implementation of Data Automation.
FMI Service Catalogue & Scenario Testing
* Establish procedures and controls to ensure maintenance of up-to-date FMI data in the OCIR Service Catalogue required to meet OCIR regulatory requirements related to FMIs - e.g. payments systems, securities settlements systems and central counterparties.
* Oversee migration of FMI Playbooks to strategic platform and roll out FMI Playbooks to CMG countries.
FMI Liquidity Requirements
* Monitor industry changes to FMI memberships rules related to resolution and where necessary liaise with Treasury to ensure that liquidity buffers are reviewed.
Regulatory & Industry Engagement
* Responsible for continuation of regulatory dialogue and participation in industry engagement via industry forums.
* Drive the remediation of Correspondent Banking Agreements.
Knowledge and Skills
* Subject matter expertise in Recovery & Resolution Planning and Operational Continuity in Resolution
* Subject matter expertise in Financial Markets Infrastructure.
* Ability to manage change initiatives in an efficient and controlled manner. Previous experience in delivering change in an Operations, Risk or Finance domain is preferred.
* In-depth understanding of Standard Chartered Group's Businesses, footprint, and operating model.
* Ability to engage and influence stakeholders across Businesses, Functions and Countries.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills to be able to draw insights from large and complex data sets.
* Ability to express complex ideas simply and convey key messages to senior management, regulators and industry participants.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.