Senior Manager (IFRS9 ECL Reporting & Analysis)
- Attractive Salary Package
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
An exciting Senior Manager (IFRS9 ECL Reporting & Analysis) job has just become available at a leading international bank based in Singapore.
About the Senior Manager (IFRS9 ECL Reporting & Analysis) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for producing reporting packs for internal reporting, providing analysis to explain the key IFRS9 Expected Credit Loss (ECL) movements and supporting various ad hoc requests to drive key business decisions and support various governance committee requests.
- Partner with the group and country finance teams to support ECL reporting for financial planning, analysis and disclosure
- Produce management information for periodic and ad hoc internal reporting as well as all committee and forum reporting material relating to IFRS9 ECL
- Produce reports and write commentary for external local and group reporting to support queries in that process
- Support the automation activities to ensure process efficiency and adhere to governance controls (operational risk, audit etc)
- Support the reconciliation activity of ECL numbers for internal and external reporting purposes
- Support the writing and socialisation of all committee papers relating to IFRS9 ECL
- Work with consultants / model developers / model implementation team to support development / implementation of the IFRS9 models
To succeed in this role, you will need to have an understanding of retail and / or wholesale banking products.
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Analytics, Statics, Mathematics or similar numerate discipline
- Experience working in the retail and / or wholesale banking risk reporting space, with an understanding of retail and / or wholesale banking products
- Good knowledge of credit risk management and risk models - PD, LGD, EAD and measures like RWA, expected loss, charge off etc
- Good understanding of banking regulations like Basel II, IFRS9, CRDIV etc
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau etc will be an added advantage
- Proficient in SAS, Excel, VBA, Macros etc
The successful Senior Manager (IFRS9 ECL Reporting & Analysis) will join a leading global organisation that operates over 1,500 branches and offices in over 60 markets globally. You will have the opportunity to be involved in a large regulatory programme.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Manager (IFRS9 ECL Reporting & Analysis) job is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman