Senior Manager, Operational Risk, INFORMATION & CYBER SECURITY
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
The Role Responsibilities
*Support delivery of the banks Group-wide ICS Transformation and Remediation Programme (TRP).
*Recommend any additions to the ICS ERMF or ORF.
*Work closely with COO/STS/CISO Programme team, Head of ICS Governance, TISO, Head of ICS Audit, and Business Information Security Officers to ensure that the delivery of controls into the ORF/ERMF and that it is effectively managing ICS risk.
* Maintain strong stakeholder engagement with COOs, ITO, Business Information Security Officers, and Risk & Compliance stakeholders to ensure alignment across stakeholder groups in conjunction with ICS risk management.
* Delivery and quality of assigned project tasks and activities for the stream.
* Provide ongoing reporting of deliverables and timelines to key stakeholders and escalate any blockages to progress to program teams
Targets Budget & Governance
* Escalate any issues and risks, as appropriate so that they can be appropriately tracked and managed by programme team.
* Ensure compliance with relevant operational and people risk controls, and employment legislation.
* Provide ad hoc support to the GOR functions and CISO function as required.
People & Talent
* Educate IT staff on subject best practices and standards.
* Identify and create positive relationships with stakeholders.
* Provide oversight, governance and monitoring, and work with various delivery owners to embed controls into the appropriate framework.
* Ensure that the ICS risk function is managed in accordance with the Group's enterprise wide risk management standards and that specialist risks and issues are identified, escalated, and addressed as appropriate.
* Create and maintain management information relating to ICS risks and appropriately review, approve and escalate as required.
* Support the establishment of appropriate risk governance oversight activities.
* Provide reporting to appropriate project working groups / committees on the evolution and progress of the control rollout.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the risk functional team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
This role provides for the management and direction of the Group's Information and Cyber Security risk model. This will deliver:
*ICS risk definition, appetite setting and key control identification.
*Creation and monitoring of risk mitigation plans
* Recommending improvements to the Group's approach on managing quality of delivery and sustainability of the TRP projects
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
*Personal authority based on established trusted relationships and ability to provide advice and functional direction which is respected at senior levels of the Group
*Recognised tertiary degree - e.g. Bachelor/Masters of IT, Ecommerce, Science (Information Technology)
*Strong knowledge of the businesses, markets and operations of Financial Services and the policies, procedures and processes through which cybercrime risks are addressed throughout the industry
*Proven ability to lead highly complex, global activities through influence and credibility rather than command and control
*Ability to both assess strategic priorities and to focus on detailed aspects of a function in order to drive effective delivery
*Sound judgement and anticipation
*Strong integrity, independence and resilience
*Established relationships with external and internal stakeholders
*Experience on similar large scale global transformation projects.
* Do the right thing: Be brave, be the change; Think client; Live with integrity
* Never Settle: Continuously improve and innovate; Simplify; Learn from your successes and failures
* Better together: See more in others; How can I help?; Build for the long term
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking an experienced project assurance expert for a global programme of work role. The individual will sit in GOR and will be accountable for:
* Quality assurance of ICS controls across NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) domains for the programme;
* Ensuring that controls embedded into the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) or recommending for the ICS Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) conform with industrial strength controls standards of the bank;
* Review change management and concentration risk arising from all ICS projects
* Ensure that lessons learnt from any previous transformation projects are brought into the ICS TRP and applied.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.