- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 12 oct. 17
Senior Manager, Risk Analytics (Contract)
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
Senior Manager, Risk Analytics is responsible for:
* Establishing and maintaining the analytics supporting the TPRM framework in the bank in line with business, risks, market practice and regulatory evolutions;
* Sophisticated risk led segmentation of all key data points linked to the TPRM risk framework
* Leading and sharing TPRM thinking within the organization;
* Integrating risk data insight as a constand feedback loop into TPRM framework and further improve it;
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain the risk analytics framework and standards specifically in line with TPRM, Risk Appetite, ORF and Governance requirements
* Drive the TPRM Governance agenda
* Provide strategic input into other parts of TPRM
Central Projects / Business Initiatives
* Using Risk attributes contribute to the continued maintenance and improvement of our overall risk management framework, keep abreast of the regulations and contribute to the translation of those into our TPRM framework.
* Support the maintenance of Risk related Policies, Procedures, Mandates and Charters and ensure their ongoing relevance;
* Advise on the impact and risk assessment for projects that impact High Operational Risk Processes, in particular the Third Party Risk Management Programme
People and Talent
* Ensure adequate resources and infrastructure in place to support the Risk analytics framework within Business Efficiency
* Provide leadership, management and coaching to SCM, TPRM team to ensure they are highly engaged on the risk related requirements
* Using analytics provide a comprehensive view on the TP risk management arrangements of the bank, and play a leading role in shaping it.
* Identify how risk data insights should / could shape the TPRM framework.
* Drive best practices
* Manage relationships and establish proactive interactions with business (including senior managers and employees at all level in the entire organisation) and regulators.
* Represent Risk Management with focus on portfolio risks using analytics;
* Enable accurate, relevant and timely availability of governance information for all relevant Governance forums
* Work collaboratively with other corporate oversight functions to identify and implement consistent and effective approaches to risk governance and control-based activities;
* Maintain strong and effective working relationships with all areas of Risk Management;
* Within the Group's overall Risk Management Framework, establish and maintain an appropriate risk based approach to assessing, measuring, monitoring, managing and reporting Risk within Business Efficiency.
Regulatory & Business conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Head, Operational Risk, Functions
* Head, Operational Risk Information Security
* Head of Audit, Third Parties & Outsourcing
* Supply Chain Management Leadership Team
* Heads of Operational Risk in functions with cross cutting policies (e.g. FCC, ABC, Legal etc)
Qualifications and Skills
* Master Degree with 10+ years experience in risk related roles within which 3+ years in Portfolio Governance / Analytics.
* Diverse Risk management experience, including knowledge of risk management governance and controls
* Excellent people management and leadership abilities
* Superior communication, facilitation and consensus-building skills
* Demonstrated relationship-building skills, with a superior ability to make things happen through the use of positive influence
* Able to build relationships in a consultative style in order to see the business perspective and regulatory aspects;
* You can influence, constructively challenge and negotiate at all levels;
* High degree of personal initiative
* Able to explain and convince others on the TPRM framework approach, to senior management or to the regulators;
* Organizational awareness with an understanding of how to engage the organization to get things done
* Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable pieces
* Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
* Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills
* Process design and analysis skills
* Research, analysis and judgment skills
* Strong PowerPoint skills, intermediate Excel skills
* Project management experience
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 25/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.