Senior Network Engineer (Group Operations & Technology)
- Provide Level 3 Technical Support for the Bank's Global Network Infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting across all network or security technologies.
- Provide network and security fault investigation, troubleshooting, resolution, recovery and in depth technical root cause analysis.
- Update all services stakeholders on the recovery status and progress.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) required and Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, with 2 years in supporting banking environment as a Level 3 position
- Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in implementing and troubleshoot complex network or security related components, including Routers, Nexus Switches, Wireless Controller, Network Access Control, IDS, IPS, BGP, OSPF, VPN, Firewalls, Proxy, DNS, GTM and LTM.
- Practical knowledge in troubleshooting Internet Banking, Swift, NETS, ATM and Payment Gateways from a network and security perspective is a plus.
- Minimum supervision and able to lead team for services recovery.
- Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging timelines on services recovery.
- Able to work with cross platform teams to isolate and recover services.
- Willingness and demonstrate capability to learn, assimilate, and act upon large amounts of information rapidly