Senior Officer/Manager/AVP - Global Markets Operations/Static data(1 Year Renewable Contract)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 20 oct. 17
Senior Officer/Manager/AVP - Global Markets Operations/Static data(1 Year Renewable Contract)Job Responsibilities
Represent GMOC Shared Operations Services Department in the participation in MUREX Treasury System implementation projects and support all static data and system configuration matters.
- Work closely with the project team on static and configuration requirement as a member of the Shared Operations Services department.
- Review of project documentation and participate in design workshops.
- Develop, execute and track test cases during user functional testing.
- Monitor outstanding testing issues and ensure prompt and effective closure.
- Manage static data analysis and synchronization as part of the data conversion process.
- Support static and system configuration tasks during implementation.
- Degree in Banking / Finance / Business
Skills / Technical Ability Required
- Experience in static data maintenance and system configuration
- Good project management experience
- Experience in Murex preferred
- Good knowledge or experience of Global Market products preferred
Attributes / Personality traits required
- Strong interpersonal, communications, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver results and meet tight timeline.
- Dedicated, self-driven and highly motivated.
- Need to be versatile and adaptable to new and changing environments.
Work Experience Desired
- 2 - 5 years working experience in Banking. Global Markets experience or exposure would be preferable.