Senior Officer/Manager, Global Market Operations - Commodity Derivatives (1 year Renewable Contract)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 16 oct. 17
Senior Officer/Manager, Global Market Operations - Commodity Derivatives (1 year Renewable Contract)This role reports to the Department Head of Derivatives, in Global Markets Operations Centre, managing the day to day processing of Precious Metals & Commodities Derivatives Settlements.
- Support the processing and settlement of Over-The-Counter (OTC) Derivatives (both plain vanilla and structured)
- Ensure that Global Market Dealers correctly book deals in Murex Global Markets Platform / Proxy
- Monitor and check fixings and payments
- Check and authorize payments and accounting entries
- Ensure that non-receipt/non-payment of funds are monitored, followed up and resolved
- Review regulatory reports before submission
- Liaise with Product Control & Governance group with regards to MTM valuation specifically on non-system computed transactions.
- Submit monthly reports, including but not limited to transaction volume, dealer errors, outstanding trade confirmations to management
- Investigate on irregularities noted and escalate to Team Lead/Department Head
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, and operational issues brought to the team's attention
- Proactively support and partner with Global Markets to deliver quality service that exceeds customers' expectations
- Recognized Degree or Diploma in any one or a combination of these specializations - Banking/ Finance/ Accountancy/ Computing
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in an Operations environment within a financial institution, preferably in OTC derivatives and structured products.
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word). Preference will be given to candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analyzing large and complex amount of data.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Highly driven and able to work under pressure