Senior Officer (1-year contract), Legal & Business Admin
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Legal & Business Admin
Overview of Division/Department
Our Legal and Business Administration, a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, consists of two teams– the Legal teamand the Business Administration team. The functions of the Legal team are to provide, in general, legal support to the bank in terms of any legal needs of the business lines.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Documentation review and maintenance of credit lines and customer accounts registration
- Safekeeping of documents
- Verifying document originality
- Performing administrative duties in support of operational responsibilities
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
What you should have:
- A Diploma in Business/Banking & Finance with minimum 5 years in credit administration and/or loan operations or a Degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years in credit administration and/or loan operations
- Ability to multi-task, meticulous and with good command of written/ spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Knowledge in MS Access and other programming skills will be advantageous.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"