Senior Officer, Financial Control
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 24 sept. 17
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Financial Control
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Financial Control (FCD) is in charge of the financial and managerial accounting, tax reporting and financial controls in the Singapore Office.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting and control, including Head Office, MAS and Statutory reporting
- Financial and Management Accounting as well as regulatory reporting, daily compliance, nostro reconciliation and irregular accounts control
- Managerial or tax reporting and analysis
- Participating in Finance-related projects as assigned
What you should have:
- A Bachelor degree in Accountancy with at least three years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel with strong IT skills will be an added advantage
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"