Senior Officer, Tax
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 17 oct. 18
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Financial Control
Overview of Division/Department
Our Financial Control (FCD) is in charge of the financial and managerial accounting, tax reporting and financial controls in the Singapore Office.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Tax Manager, you will be supporting in tax compliance and advisory work
- Assist and support manager in matters relating to Corporate Tax, Goods and Services Tax, withholding tax and tax incentives
- Prepare quarterly tax provision and HO reporting schedules
- Support to respond to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore and other government's queries
- Manage Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Handling tax queries from internal stakeholders and related entities
- Assist in any other tax related matters
- Any matters assigned by the Manager
What you should have:
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent Accountancy qualification
- 2 to 3 years of corporate tax working experience in CPA firms or banks. Having banking experience will be an added advantage.
- Committed, meticulous and analytical.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft word
- Team player and able to collaborate with others.
- Proactive and able to work independently