Senior Officer / Analyst, Sales Incentive Computation, COO Office, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- To change & apply payment results templates, based on scheme approval documents and raise incidents of delay or omissions in transmission of approval documents.
- To process all payments timely & appeals till resolution & maintain procedural documentation for all process i.e. payment, adjustments & arbitration, etc.
- To ensure source parties adhere to the required data feeds & raise alerts to unit manager all possible deviations & non-compliance.
- To change the systems and processes in tandem with scheme change& secure go-ahead from unit manager.
- To acquire product knowledge & process understanding necessary to identify impact of scheme changes or new schemes
- To maintain and refine newly introduced email statement.
Advance MS Excel skills are essential, good application of V-lookup and pivot table
Proficiency in MS Access will be an added advantage.
Ability to work in a team. Ability to deliver results within a stipulated timeline.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.