Senior Officer / Assistant Vice President, Productivity & Quality Mgt
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Productivity and Quality Management
Overview of Division/Department
Productivity & Quality Management (PQM) is to support the strategic objectives and plans set forth by the management of Asia & Oceania Administration Department.
PQM is responsible for planning, promoting and coordinating activities necessary to maintain and improve the quality of Mizuho's operational infrastructures. Its primary focus is on productivity gain projects and innovation, to review new initiatives, to identify operations key risks, improve service quality and to perform regulatory reporting.
PQM comprises the ‘Productivity Management Team' and ‘Quality Management Team'.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. https://www.mizuhobank.com/index.html is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
(Internal Corporate Title: Senior Officer / Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Bring innovative solutions to bank's business changing the status quo following AGILE framework
- Designing, developing, implementing and delivering applications involving latest technologies using Python, R,C#, Java, APIs, REST, Microservice, RDBMS, In memory Database, web and mobile applications
- Experience with collaborating with FinTech is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Has a can-do-attitude, getting buy-in, changing mindset, inspiring hearts
What you should have:
• Passion to work in an Innovation Team
• Graduate or Postgraduate degree holder in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or equivalent.
• 4 to 12 years of working experience of which at least 2 years in the data mining and machine learning on large amount of data, building and implementing various statistical models.
• Proficient in Python, R. Experience in big data technology stack is a plus.
• Experience with machine learning framework (scikit-learn, Spark MLlib etc).
• Relevant experience in implementation of machine learning algorithm, Text Analytics, deep learning process or Natural Language Programming.
• Designing, developing, implementing and delivering applications involving technologies using C#, Java,.Net, RDBMS, In memory Database, web and mobile applications
• Experience on AWS Cloud Platform or Azure.
• Familiar with Agile practice.
• Knowledge of Blockchain, Mobile app development, system stream lining using RPA is a plus.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"