Senior Penetration Tester/ Penetration Tester , Cybersecurity & Technology Controls
The Cybersecurity & TechnologyControls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, accessmanagement, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively andstrategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enablethem to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes andsolutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. Thegroup's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe,stable and resilient.
As an experienced professional inour cybersecurity organization, you won't just be watching over our data -you'll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To dothat, you'll help lead a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing,developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthenour operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, advise onbest practices and support our business and technology groups. By taking thelead on incident response, risk reviews, vulnerability assessments andidentifying threats, you'll help us deliver cost-effective solutions that putour clients first. You'll deploy best practices, new policies and emergingtrends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. By presenting your findings tosenior leaders, you'll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. Aspart of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have acritical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our businesspartners around the world.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Experience with Agile and the ability to work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with a focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
- Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
- Intermediate knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
- Intermediate knowledge of cybersecurity activities associated with: requirements analysis, risk analytics and modeling, risk management; emerging issues, risks, vulnerabilities and technologies; and vulnerability assessment
- Experience with penetration testing against a wide variety of applications including web, mobile, and thick client above and beyond running automated tools required
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Adept at explaining technical jargon to non-technical parties
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and drive to excel is a must
- Application and infrastructure testing methodologies and vulnerabilities
- Security concepts for both Windows and Unix related operating Systems
- Ability to assess testing tools and deploy the right ones
- Security source code review or development experience in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, or Java is a plus
- Scripting skills and reverse engineering experience is desirable
- Certifications like CREST (CRT, CCT) OSCP, OSCE, GXPN, GREM are good to have but not a must
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we valuethe unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growthand career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.