- SGD 150 to SGD 180K base
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 18 mai 18
Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst - Credit Origination, Banking
Expertise in the Credit Origination/Initiation domain. The individual will play a critical role in working very closely with the business in eliciting business requirements, driving and designing business workflows and producing functional specifications.
My client is a renowned bank and they are expanding and growing aggressively in the region. They are expanding their Technology and Operations set up in Singapore and is keen to speak to top tier talents in the market.
They are currently looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst who will also act as a Subject matter Expertise in the Credit Origination domain. The individual will play a critical role in working very closely with the business in eliciting business requirements, driving and designing business workflows and producing functional specifications.
- Elicit requirement, prioritise and analyse requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, produce/review of functional specifications and data mapping templates.
- Works closely with Project Manager and Cross teams for functional solution
- Ensure all application documentation is properly updated with signoff.
- Work with development team on the smooth delivery of the solution.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepare/Review/Perform test cases/scripts to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled.
- Support SIT/UAT testing. Help plan and support the user acceptance testing and help address any issues.
- Relevant Degree from a recognized education institution
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience business analysis, testing and/or project management experience
- Extensive experience and exposure in the cards domain is a must
- Strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Strong working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles.
- Possess the ability to analyze and plan deployment requests and avoid backlogs
- Strong presentation skills, Good spoken and written English
- Able to articulate clearly and logically to senior management
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly apply directly or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6435 5619 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.