- 180,000 - 220,000 SGD + bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 22 nov. 17
Transform the client experience and productivity of the private bank. Work with subject-matter experts to conduct end-to-end reviews of current practices and processes, design improvements to simplify and streamline, and drive changes through implementation. Deliver technology-driven productivity tools for the Front Office, and take BAU system ownership of key private banking applications.
- Work with technology teams to manage projects and deliver technology tools to improve front-to-back efficiency and improve the product or service proposition to clients.
- Take business ownership of existing private bank applications to drive the ongoing maintenance and upgrading of the applications in response to user feedback and controls requirements.
- Generate ideas and lead initiatives to improve the client experience and productivity of the Relationship Managers (RMs) and Client Service Managers (CSMs). In addition to technology-driven solutions, tactical improvements to existing practices, and end-to-end reviews of high-volume, cross-functional processes are also in scope.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure robust design of changes and smooth implementation of solutions. Ensure sufficient buy-in across the organisation, including obtaining feedback and requirements from end-users, technology and operations partners, and obtaining required approvals from management at the appropriate Bank forum.
- Work with local country PB Change Delivery teams to ensure smooth implementation on-the-ground, e.g., through workshops, prototype demonstrations, testing and user training. Communicate and generate excitement around the initiatives.
- Occasional travel to Private Bank Centers outside Singapore to align local stakeholders or work with local project teams in designing or implementing change initiatives.
- 8-10+ years experience in a change/transformation role of a bank, or a Front Office or business analysis role in a bank’s private banking unit.
- Strong skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, aligning a broad range of stakeholders from multiple functions, and executing against a tightly-defined timeline.
- Excellent professional skills, including verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with technology project teams, from the business perspective, a significant plus.
Please apply via our efinancialcareers advert of send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No.: 15S7496 | CEI Reg No.: R1437484