Senior Qualitative Researcher
A leading Tech company requires a Senior Qualitative Researcher to collaborate with its global team to drive and improve a leading Health product in Singapore. Our client is embarking upon an exciting nationwide initiative to value-add to and upgrade its one-of-a-kind health application in Singapore and is looking for a senior qualitative researcher for a mission critical role. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about product development and design, curious about the relationship between technology and work, comfortable in a fast-moving organisation, excited to collaborate, and passionate about understanding and helping people. If this sounds like you, come join us as we work to solve complex and meaningful problems! Responsibilities
- Work closely with product teams to identify research initiatives.
- Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behaviour and attitudes.
- Generate actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate design / product experiences.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods
- Conduct semi-structured interviews
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for the people who could use our products.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (product management, data science, analytics, business, design, engineering, etc.) to identify and prioritize knowledge gaps in our understanding of the user experience and design research that uniquely contributes to solving for those knowledge gaps.
- 3-5 years experience in product/market research or consultancy.
- Ability to create a research plan including logical formulation of a research hypothesis.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, product and user experience related questions.
- Experience with a range of qualitative methods including but not limited to interviews, contextual inquiry, concept testing, and diary studies.
- Ability to handle complex information and adapt to a changing environment.
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts.
- Ability to communicate research results to cross-functional stakeholders with data storytelling, presentation slides, and storytelling.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Joshua Tan in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference JoshuaTan529104
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/Xk1H3x/senior-qualitative-researcher-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15024139 Job Reference:
Joshua Tan 529104 EA Registration No.:
R21102576, Joshua Tan Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544