Senior Regional Accountant
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C5595
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
An exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Regional Accountant in a well-known insurance brokerage firm with a strong reputation in the market and is hoping to build on an already impressive team
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Regional Accountant. Our client is a well-known insurance brokerage firm with a strong reputation in the market and is hoping to build on an already impressive team. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has strong technical accounting background, regional exposure and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
This role will work with the countries' accounting team to ensure proper and timely closing, reporting and consolidation of the financial result. You will review to ensure that countries comply with the new accounting standards.
The role will also be responsible to develop in-depth analysis and reports for use with the Finance Organization. The reporting will include, but not be limited to, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily reports and analysis of the critical information supporting the Regional CFOs and Controllership Organizations. The position will also support a wide variety of real time activities including involvement in merger and acquisition activities, project milestone delivery, backup for certain upstream processes within the team and supporting/driving business strategy.
- Be responsible for financial review of the month end accounting and closing to ensure compliance with Aon reporting requirement / accounting standard. Where divergences are identified, these are to be communicated along with follow up actions and remediation plans.
- Perform financial analysis to understand the financial result (both income statement and balance sheet) reported.
- Verify to ensure regional and global allocations are correctly reported.
- Complete corporate reporting schedules and submit by stipulated deadlines.
- Work with corporate team in US for any ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Review and implement changes to accounting standards - this includes communication and training to countries of possible changes to existing operation/process.
- Publish month end reports for relevant business lines.
- Support in merger and acquisition activities to ensure smooth integration into the countries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA, CPA a plus
- 7-10 years' experience in financial reporting, planning, forecasting and analysis (Regional consolidation experience will be an asset)
- Some people management experience will be an advantage
- A strong communicator and is analytical and meticulous.
- Demonstrated job stability in increasing levels of responsibility
- High degree of enthusiasm, innovation and dedication
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively in a dynamic work environment
- Work well in high pressure situations
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation, perform root cause analysis and provide business recommendations to leaders
- Must be able to influence without authority
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number MT10522180, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1655697