- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Revenue Analyst - 2 openings
Lieu de travail : Singapour, SingaporeRole:
The Senior Revenue Analyst will work under the direction of their immediate manager to review sales contracts and record related revenue and expenses, ensuring compliance with revenue and cost recognition policies and procedures.
- Ensure all contracts are reviewed for revenue recognition compliance in accordance with US GAAP (ASC606 and ASC605) and IFRS (IAS 11-15-18)
- Maintain 3 sets of books in 2018 and 2019 for assigned Business Units/Line of Business
- Review "Proof of Delivery" (POD) and Customer Acceptance documentation and follow up to ensure clean documentation is obtained for audit purpose
- Calculate "percentage of completion" (POC) revenues based on reports from Financial Force (time tracking system used by MA consultants)
- Record monthly journal entries for revenue accruals or other adjustments in RevPro (revenue subledger) and PeopleSoft (general ledger)
- Design and review accounting reports to effectively detect booking errors either from system-generated or user-entered entries and book correcting entries by the close deadline
- Compile accounting reports and account reconciliation files in a timely manner, based on general and sub ledger queries or Hyperion reports
- Comment on the monthly Revenue Analytics and deferred revenue reconciliation files for assigned business units/geographies
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of US GAAP and (if applicable) IFRS revenue and deferred revenue accounts
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvements
- Ensure all SOX key controls are performed in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc projects, such as system enhancement/conversion testing
- Ad-hoc reporting requests
Global Moody's Analytics Revenue Accounting / Billing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related discipline. Strong candidates with a Diploma in Accounting will be considered
- 3-4 years accounting experience with hands-on month-end close experience (preferably in a large multi-national company)
- Working knowledge about US GAAP in the area of revenue recognition is a plus.
- Knowledge of new accounting rules such as IAS15 and ASC606 is a plus
- Ability to understand legal contracts and determine the proper revenue recognition
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment, while taking the initiative, staying organized and motivated, and maintaining excellent follow up, is required
- Experience with financial systems (preferably PeopleSoft, including Contracts module) is a plus
- High competency in Excel and extremely comfortable with working with large volume of data
- Strong organizational, problem-solving skills, and attention to details
- Ability to read and write in Mandarin in order to read contracts in Chinese
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.