Senior Sales Manager, Software Enterprise Sales, Complex Solutions, Middle to Back office, Financial Markets.
- Circa $200k base + bonus/benefits. Circa $300k++ total comp
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S7907
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
My client is looking to recruit an experienced manager for the role of Head of Market Development for ASEAN. The role will be based in Singapore. This is an exciting role, which combines business development, strategy and general management with a high level of autonomy, responsibility and accountability for revenue performance. It will involve significant external engagement and a strong connection to the ASEAN financial community.
The role is responsible for driving all aspects of the business and strategy in the region of the risk/finance division and will report directly to the MD of Asia and lead a cross-functional and highly performing team in the ASEAN region.
This business unit plays a key role in setting the overall Financial & Risk Go-to-market strategy in Asia. You will be responsible for Marketing, GTM Strategy, Business Development, Driving Growth Opportunities and maintaining existing business.
- Drive the overall Finance& Risk revenue performance in ASEAN
- Ensure delivery of the Finance & Risk business priorities and local go-to-market strategy, including building the appropriate team structure and skills.
- Manage a team of professionals (5-7 Direct Reports) based in Singapore including development and retention of top and high-potential talent
- Partner with the Head of Sales for ASEAN to deliver and drive an effective Sales organisation
- Identify, develop and launch growth opportunities in the region
- Lead large customer negotiations
- Provide voice of the customer feedback to the Design and Product teams, suggesting and collaborating on business cases, partnerships and M&A opportunities where appropriate
- Drive Thought Leadership, industry memberships and external branding and events
- Connect regularly with stakeholders from other parts of the business to convey local needs and execute global business plans
- Partner with the ASEAN and Asia regional marketing team to build differentiated marketing initiatives for the ASEAN market.
Knowledge and requirements
- 10 years+ commercial/business development/management experience
- Understanding of financial services industry in ASEAN – preferably working in a financial services vendor/customer environment
- Understanding of the financial tools used by finance professionals (Desktops, trading tools, technology infrastructure)
- General management experience, with a sales and/or market development focus
- Experience managing and operating in a matrix organisation, including stakeholder engagement and influencing management
- Proactive and extremely execution focussed
- Hungry for career development and advancement
- B2B sales experience/exposure a plus