See job description for details
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Solution Delivery & ERP Consultancy
Deliver NCS's services relative to the focused competencies to our customers on a global basis. These include:
- Prepare and deliver the business value consulting services for customers, including proposal writing, conducting presentation or demonstration to showcase its technical feasibility and NCS's competencies when necessary
- Deliver ERP project management, implementation and maintenance services for customers. This includes the alignment against NCS Bizval™ Suite of Methodologies and customer's procedures where applicable.
- Conduct requirements study, configure, design, develop, implement and maintain ERP solutions within schedule, cost, meet service level agreements and achieve customer's satisfaction.
- Propose effective work-around or alternative solution, oversee the selection of solutions and estimate resources/cost required to implement the proposed solution to meet customer's requirements
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist. Highlight the positive impact of NCS solutions to help achieve customer's business goals
- Act as knowledge broker and trusted advisor on NCS ERP service offerings globally and provide guidance and support on pre-sales activities.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/ Be
- Develop in-depth knowledge for at least 3 modules/areas of one product under NCS's focused competencies.
- Develop competencies to cover minimum 50% of the product focused competencies.
- Updated with the latest ERP trends and features.
- For Analyst, at least 3 years of hands-on experience with System Integration / Maintenance projects, of which minimally 1 year on product(s) under the NCS focused competencies.
- For Consultant, at least 4 years of hands-on experience with System Integration / Maintenance projects, of which minimally 2 years on product(s) under the NCS focused competencies.
- At least 1 year of experience with implementation / maintenance, consulting, pre-sales or as end-user using the above product.
- Candidate with the relevant years of experience will be considered for a more senior role