Our client is a leading Asset Management firm with a strong presence across the region, and we are hiring for a Senior Solution Architect as part of their expansion plans in Singapore. The ideal candidate will have experience working in domain or project-specific architecture functions within the Asset Management or Wealth Management industry.
- Participates in domain architecture development, including environment analysis, opportunity identification, development of solution options.
- Reviews, analyses and develops architecture requirements and designs at the domain or project level this may include application architecture, infrastructure architecture as well as service design.
- To communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on project gaps and risks.
- Responsible to ensure the projects deliverables are architected with supportability, availability, security and cost-effectiveness.
- Hands-on experience in architecture disciplines such as application, data, security, infrastructure, cloud, API / Integration.
- In-depth understanding of end-to-end design / implementation / consulting experience of distributed enterprise applications and web applications.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud and on-prem infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking.
- Strong stakeholder management skills as the role requires communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
We invite all experienced Solution Architects who are keen to join this leading Asset Management Firm to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)