Senior Solutions Architect
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley APAC , Numéro de Licence EA : 09C5506
- 19 avr. 18 2018-04-19
Huxley is currently working with a global MNC that works very closely with clients in the financial services sector. The company prides itself on their diversity initiatives and would provide you with the opportunity to work with the latest data analytics technologies in the FinTech domain. We are looking out for a talented senior solution architect to lead the development of solutions in the financial services industry.
Does the development of web and mobile applications excite you? Are you passionate about developing solutions for clients using agile practices and more? Do you crave for a solutions architecture job in a fast-paced working environment?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then this opportunity will suit you well!
Huxley is currently working with a global MNC that works very closely with clients in the financial services sector. The company prides itself on their diversity initiatives and would provide you with the opportunity to work with the latest data analytics technologies in the FinTech domain.
We are looking out for a talented senior solution architect to lead the development of solutions for clients in the financial services industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure the delivery of the product based on the progress of any given prototype
- Use your knowledge on developing web and mobile applications to develop solutions on the assigned workflows
- Write reusable frameworks, automated tests embedded in continuous integration (CI) pipeline, evaluate third party tools etc.
- Project management and ability to transform business objectives into technical deliverables
We are essentially looking for someone who has expertise in solutions architecture, and a background in developing web and mobile applications. Your knowledge on these components would enable you to lead a team of developers and work closely with senior stakeholders on business requirements.
To be successful for this role, you should have the following skills:
- Experience in web and mobile development (iOS/Android mobile development)
- Hands on experience with J2EE, C#, Azure
- Exposure to DevOps concepts such as Jenkins, Jira, GitHub etc.
- Extremely strong communication skills (important for communicating with senior stakeholders in the business)
If you are interested in honing your technical capabilities in a diverse working environment that would expose you to innovative technologies, please apply immediately or drop message to discuss further!
Divya Jeya Balan
+65 6572 4500
EA License No.: R1659893
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017