1. KEY POSITION DELIVERABLES
- Drive performance management support and initiatives for all Life Distribution channels in AXA.
- Develop and drive valuable and sustainable data analytics initiatives to support business growth and/ or optimization.
- Drive process improvement initiatives, such as automation and streamlining of reports and data extraction.
2. FUNCTION SPECIFIC DUTIES
2.1 Performance Management
- Deliver timely and accurate management and production reports and dashboards.
- Lead preparation of campaign performance management trackers with delivery of timely campaign reports.
- Maintain efficacy of existing performance management tools and business quality calculators such as Persistency and Termination calculators.
- Support manager to review, identify and implement enhanced and automated processes for Distribution department.
- Support Distribution Channels’ data needs.
2.2 Data Analytics and Insights
- Support manager and Channel Heads with in-depth analysis of current data and building reliable models and projections for development of business cases, initiatives and distribution strategies.
- Deliver on-going monitoring of strategic initiatives and post-initiative analysis.
- Leveraging a data-driven approach, hypothesis, identify, analyze areas of business optimization for development of reliable and impactful insights for management decisions and actions.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent field.
- Good knowledge of Python, Structured Query Language (SQL) or other programming languages and familiarity with data extraction processes from system and databases.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in data analytics, MIS environment and/ or management reporting functions.
- Strong MS Office skills; Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Financial Modelling/ Projections, Macros, Data Visualization) and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Insurance industry experience will be an added advantage.