Senior Test Data Manager 12 Months Contract - Renewable Banking Client
Senior Test Data Manager
12 Months Contract - Renewable
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Technical skills on data warehouse testing and ability to perform data profiling and gap analysis, source to target mappings, data issue capturing, resolution and escalation.
- Experienced SQL developer, able to script complex SQLs, develop testing scripts.
- Experience in Performance Testing and knowledge on the industry standards
- Strong communication, Interpersonal, Learning and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, Time, and People effectively
- Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
- Diverse knowledge and experience of working on Agile Deliveries and Scrum teams.
- Exposure to cloud-based model implementation and data
- Experience on tools like JIRA and Confluence.
End to End Test Management responsibilities:
- Manage, coordinate, and oversee the various test phases as mandated by bank's unified test control framework and System Delivery Framework (SDF)
- Extensive experience in Preparation of Estimation, Test Strategy, Test plan, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Test Data, Test Summary Reports, and other.
- Work with delivery and project managers to ensure that all test phases are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget which includes test planning and scheduling involving granular work breakdown structures with complex dependencies across multiple projects.
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Foster strong working & collaborative relationships with the business & technology stakeholders.
- Align Test activities with the overall project plan and change agenda of the wider programme.
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders the test status, highlight risks, and propose issue resolution
- Ensure transition from Technology Testing to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phaseNon-Functional tests:
- Understand the bank's automation framework and drive the implementation of the same for regression test optimisation
- Implement Performance testing as per bank's standards
- Ability to synergise with cross technology partners on other non-functional tests such as Application Vulnerability and Operational Readiness Testing
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017