You’ll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Senior Test Manager focusing on core HR SuccessFactors delivery project, for 12 months contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
The programme requires a test senior manager to govern all the required testing aspects for this programme. This critical role will need to face-to-face with key project implementation stakeholders, business counterparts and vendor partners in Singapore.
The successful candidate is expected:
To have a solid record of accomplishment in delivering multiple concurrent, complex software delivery projects with significant exposure to end to end test management and test automation.
To effectively take advantage of collocation in Singapore as an test coordinator, lead test analyst as well as end-to-end test manager
End to End Test Management responsibilities:
- Manage, coordinate, and oversee the various test phases as mandated by bank’s unified test control framework and System Delivery Framework (SDF)
- Extensive experience in Preparation of Estimation, Test Strategy, Test plan, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Test Data, Test Summary Reports, and other.
- Work with delivery and project managers to ensure that all test phases are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget which includes test planning and scheduling involving granular work breakdown structures with complex dependencies across multiple projects.
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Foster strong working & collaborative relationships with the business & technology stakeholders.
- Align Test activities with the overall project plan and change agenda of the wider programme.
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders the test status, highlight risks, and propose issue resolution
- Ensure transition from Technology Testing to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase
- Understand the bank’s automation framework and drive the implementation of the same for regression test optimisation
- Implement Performance testing as per bank’s standards
- Ability to synergise with cross technology partners on other non-functional tests such as Application Vulnerability and Operational Readiness Testing
What you'll need to succeed
- We are looking for a very senior Test Manager with 10-15 years of experience coupled with excellent SuccessFactors/HR SAP experience.
- Must have extensive experience with SuccessFactors/HR SAP on global scale project implementation.
- Must have great understanding on HR knowledge such as payroll, employee data across entire HR functionalities with solid test cycle reporting experience.
- Must have large scale testing experience on a global scale project with multiple testings across multiple countries.
- Technical skills on data warehouse testing and ability to perform data profiling and gap analysis, source to target mappings, data issue capturing, resolution and escalation.
- Experienced SQL developer, able to script complex SQLs, develop testing scripts.
- Experience on tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- This role is open to Singaporean and PR holder please state this in your CV.