Senior Treasury Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C3721
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
A global and instantly recognizable FMCG business is hiring a Senior Treasury Analyst to provide support and assistance in the oversight and management of daily Treasury operational activity in the Region
- Implement/enhance group FX strategy to minimize FX exposure. Mitigate FX exposure by currency through currency based cash flow forecast. Recommend hedges as appropriate.
- Coordinate cash flow forecasting at a regional level and give opinion on optimal fund utilization
- Perform day to day cash management and provide Treasury support / advice to local business units
- Maintain inter-company loans and cash pooling, calculate interest, put in place new inter-company loans
- Participate in the implementation and specification of internal controls and process improvements
- Treasury experience within a multi-national Corporate Treasury environment
- Experience with utilizing an ERP system (SAP preferred) and / or Treasury management system
- Experience with using proprietary banking platforms
- Strong knowledge of foreign exchange management and cash management
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.