We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
OneAston specialises in the implementation and development of technology for financial institutions. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
A Senior UXP Consultant must work closely with Tech Leads/ Tech Architects, Project Managers, Cross functional team, and various vendors. He/ She must have the project experience with Temenos UXP, ODATA which integrate Temenos UXP/TAP, Temenos TAP Product for WSC mandatory.
- Develop the system independently or with a team using Temenos UXP Platform
- Strong knowledge on Temenos WSC product
- Strong knowledge on Temenos UXP packaging, Deployment in web application server
- Integration experience with Temenos UXP & TAP through ODATA
- Understand the requirements from clients/ Business Specification / Functional Specification documents
- Write Technical Specification documents based on the requirements understanding
- Develop and integrate React Js, jQuery widgets with Temenos UXP · Handle POC (Proof of Concepts) needs
- Explore new technologies related to web development
- Create web and mobile deployment packs based on the platforms Work with the Technical Leads/ Technical Architects to prioritize the work
- Work with Project Management Team on prioritize the work and interacting with them regarding project status or un-blocking the team from blockers
- Conduct consistent and regular feedback session with Project Manager to improve quality of deliver and address any issues within the project
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Degree in Computer Science/Infocomm Technology, or appropriate field of study
- 5 years of experience of web development and Temenos UXP mandatory
- Skills in HTML, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, Bootstrap
- Good understanding of internet banking/ Mobile banking functionalities
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a high level of integrity to maintain confidential information
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Experience in Mobile application development, React JS, Angular JS, Core Java, Restful Services, Soap Web services skills, web application server (Tomcat/JBoss/Web sphere/ Web logic) skills will be an added advantage
- Training will be provided for internal web development platform tool which is based on HTML/JS/JQUERY/CSS/BOOTSTRAP/JAVA. Development needs will be handled using Temenos UXP
Travel Onsite Opportunities:
- Based on the project needs
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee and their family a health care package.
- Training and Learning: Milestones KPIs with supported training and learning programmes and skill development for professional development.
- Open Paid Time-Off: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- People-Centred Culture: Our employees are our most valuable resource and the heart of our organization.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our offices are located at the heart of the business district.