Senior Vice President, Director - Tax Compliance
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , Numéro de Licence EA : .10C4544
- 23 avr. 18 2018-04-23
Established Banks Strong employer branding Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Exciting new role with a major international bank, especially if you are someone who likes starting with an almost-blank slate so you can see the impact of your work.
- My client is looking for an individual with a strong tax background to contribute to a vital Tax Compliance initiative that will define key frameworks and standards to build compliance controls bank-wide. This is a hot growth area for Tax and Compliance, and will give you strong visibility to senior management, very marketable skills, and the opportunity to truly impact the bank.
- Technical expertise in Tax - specialising in corporate tax advisory
- A good compliance, risk and controls mindset
- The ability to confidently engage, influence, and manage stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
- Initiative, drive and dedication with a desire to excel consistently.
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com or contact Parveen Kaur in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8531 quoting PK/DC/505119 for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544