Server Side Java Engineer - Investment Bank, Singapore
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- iKas International , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8086
- 02 juil. 18 2018-07-02
Our client are a large international bank with offices globally. This engineering role sits in a team responsible for providing infrastructure services and applications for one of the banks most widely used applications. Along with working with a technical superior team, this a role that will provide career enhancement and progression opportunities in a leading organisation.
- Design and development of a core system that supports the trading activities of the bank across FX, Interest Rates, Credit and Commodities
- Working closely with global development teams to understand requirements and system architecture
- Build and design of applications and tools used to enhance and refactor existing code
- Build and design of APIs to integrate peripheral applications
- Working in an Agile environment and championing DevOps and refactoring in the team
- Very strong server side Java gained from working in a real time, multi-threaded development environment
- Very strong Agile programming and DevOps experience
- Any experience developing memory based programs or data grids would be particularly useful
- Financial Markets Trading applications experience is useful but not essential
- Banking experience is preferred but not essential
- Sybase/Oracle database experience is nice to have
- Good knowledge of Linux O/S is also preferred
This position would suit a developer looking to further their career in a large organisation. You will possess excellent technical capability but also be open to learning new skills. Whilst the primary development language is Java, you may be asked to work on Python or Scala based applications.
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"