- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Service Manger – Mobile Gateway
Service Manger – Mobile Gateway
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19019320
Who are we?
- Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
- Mobile applications have become critical in providing access to our clients and we continue investing in these capabilities and our clients build dependency into their mobile devices. The cross-functional team MART has the mission to collaborate with the businesses and IT globally to support these initiatives ensuring appropriate integration and publication controls.
- Mobile Gateway function is responsible for the signing and publication of mobile application to the marketplaces and enforcement of approved stakeholder controls including MART.
- Within the Mobile Gateway function there is a need for a Mobile Gateway Processing Officer who can perform the following responsibilities as assigned to fit a given role in the publication process.
- Build and Sign mobile applications for marketplaces (ie: iTunes, Google Play, etc.)
- Stay abreast of marketplace requirements and changes over time.
- Ensure adherence to process controls defined in the standard operating procedure.
- Escalate non-standard requirements or outcomes from execution.
- Educate clients in process and marketplace requirements.
- Maintain process delivery within established service level agreements.
- Maintain repositories updated with updated information.
- Support Program Manager in development and implementation of process enhancement methods and tools.
- Process requests following the established standard operating procedures.
- Perform request readiness assessments.
- Perform application release to market place according to process and business timing requirements with attention to detail as publication function in the portal is irreversible.
- Maintain candor and gain customer trust while educating and enforcing process requirements and controls.
- Perform control functions for a mobile gateway processing officer other than self.
- Report on triggers to ensure process service level is maintained.
- Report on process performance at regular intervals as defined within the process.
- Provide availability and quick responsiveness when scheduled on-call/standby.
- Very high level of attention to detail as changes may surface that merit immediate escalation for resolution so that business delivery can continue without abdicating control measures. Careful execution practices when working with sensitive functions in the marketplace as portal actions are live and in some cases irreversible.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.