SharePoint Architect (1 yr contract)
The role includes:
The candidate should possess:
- Implementing a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet)
- Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/OneDrive)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata)
- Recommending best-in-class solution architecture by identifying functional as well non-functional parameters
- Providing recommendations on improvements and changes that can be made on existing system architecture to achieve near-term quick-wins
- Providing detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
- Keeping abreast of the insight on functional and non-functional requirements related to technical delivery of projects
- Providing documentation on architecture decisions, and best practice approaches to architecture design implementations based on clients' needs.
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in overall software development with focus on MS technologies
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Information Worker infrastructure and architecture, software architecture principles as applies to solutions and application architectures (specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects)
- Proven experience with performance and search tuning with SharePoint 2016/2019, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features, Visual Studio, BDC/BCS, ASP.NET , .Net, WWF
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack with demonstrated expertise on the SharePoint platform and experience with enterprise projects on SharePoint including intranet and extranet portals as well as external web sites.
- Experience with Central Administration, MySites, Lists, Content types, workflows, web parts, etc.
- Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.