Singapore Technology Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Singapour, Singapore
- Stage, Plein-temps
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Programme Overview As a graduate trainee within Schroders, you will be given the opportunity to gain experiences within different teams, learning new skills and designing innovative products and solutions. You will work on a range of initiatives which will allow you to broaden your expertise through
As a graduate trainee within Schroders, you will be given the opportunity to gain experiences within different teams, learning new skills and designing innovative products and solutions. You will work on a range of initiatives which will allow you to broaden your expertise through your interaction in Schroders.
Together with your graduate peers, you will join an internal training programme which introduces you to various aspects of technology that supports Investment Management Business.
After the completion of your initial training you will start your rotational programme and complete any relevant technical & business courses to advance your professional development.
By the end of the programme you would have gained a broad understanding of the different disciplines within the Schroders Technology division and will be encouraged to pursue a specialized career path as a Schroders employee.
Overview of role
Your key responsibilities as a Technology graduate trainee would include:
- Undertaking hands-on solution development and delivery.
- Working closely with colleagues across the organisation to implement large scale projects.
- Interacting effectively with users and senior management to gather and understand technical requirements in order to deliver solutions.
- Thriving in fast paced and motivated Agile teams.
- Introducing innovative ideas in your work teams throughout the organisation.
- Performing in an environment where multi-tasking, constant problem resolution and lateral thinking is the encouraged.
The IT teams which you might be placed in include:
- Investment - manages the investment platforms and operational data
- Distribution and Digital - works with web, CRM, marketing and distribution systems and corporate platforms
- Application Support - supports all applications across our business, and manages ITIL service delivery, incidents and problems
- IT Infrastructure - manages platforms and infrastructure required for applications to deliver efficiently and reliably
- Project Management Office - oversees running projects to ensure delivery is on track
- Technical Architecture - designs and plans the architectural landscape within the organisation
We want people who are passionate, strong communicators with a lot of ambition and an appetite for challenge. If you are someone who strives for excellence, comfortable with working in diverse teams and highly innovative, a career as a Technology Graduate at Schroders may be for you.
You should have good command of the following skills:
- Fundamental understanding and interest in technology
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in dynamic and diverse teams
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Performing under pressure
- Ability to perform outside one’s comfort zone
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Willingness to learn
Interested candidates please submit your applications by 19 November 2017.