Our client is a top-tier Quant Fund looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer to working closely with the development team to ensuring the performance of applications are kept at a high standard.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing reliability of trading environment
- Build automation tools (Python) for configuration management, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Providing front-line response to incidents and outages
- Work closely with the Trading and development teams in regression testing and stress testing application servers to ensure the capacity and performance.
- Working on tactical tools development for the traders and business teams.
- Responsible for configuration management of multiple production locations, covering multiple asset classes.
- Escalate hot issues pro-actively and ensure all stakeholders are kept abreast of issues through resolution.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Prior experience supporting traders, trading desks is preferable.
- Proficiency in either Python or Java is a must
- SQL and database experience are a plus
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms and distributed systems.
- Experience with software analysis, leading to bug-fixing, development, code enhancement is desirable.
- Proven problem-solving experience, turning around with solutions in a demanding timeline.
- A keen learner, strong communicator, proactive.
Applicants that are allowed to work in Singapore are welcome.
We encourage you to apply first even if you think you are not qualified yet.