Site Reliability Engineer, Associate
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who lovetechnology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovativeand a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-qualityproducts and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operatingenvironment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) you will help build a meaningfulengineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creativeengineering solutions to operations problems. Much of our support and softwaredevelopment focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure andreducing work through automation. You'll join a team of curious problem solverswith a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks. Inthis environment you'll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by anorganization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn andgrow. As an SRE you'll be focused on running better production applications andsystems.
· Develop, test and debug automated tasks (Apps,Systems, Infrastructure)
· Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitateblameless post-mortems
· Work with development teams throughout thesoftware life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases
· Perform analytics on previous incidents andusage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
· Build and drive adoption for greaterself-healing and resiliency patterns
· Lead and participate in performance tests;identify bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization, and capacity demands
· Participate in the 24x7 support coverage asneeded
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in ansoftware engineering discipline
- Mastery in at least two or more softwarelanguages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding,testing , and software delivery
- Adept in the development of automated tools,systems, and services in multiple technology domains
- Advanced knowledge of one or more infrastructurecomponents (e.g. networking, cloud services, orchestration tools,containerization, compute and storage systems)
- Proficiency in service-level changes to a systemand troubleshooting components
- Strong experience in distributed storage environments,ideally in various roles including operational experience
- Solid experience in an associated technology (Server,Storage, Networks)
- Advanced experience of vendor storage software formanaging, configuring, alerting monitoring and troubleshooting (includingperformance and capacity reporting)
- Experience with SAN (EMC Unisphere, ESRS, ViPR SRM,Controller, Cisco DCNM, Brocade BNA, NetAPP Oncommand Unified Manager, WFA,OnCommand Insight, EMC Insight IQ, IBM TSM, Aptare (HBSM)Veritas Netbackup andOpscenter.
- Additional experience of EMC Symmetrix, VNX, Isilon,Datadomain, ECS, NetApp cDOT Clusters, Solidfire, SCALEIO along with associatedHW based replication and point in time copy solutions. Experience with Rubrikand Cohesity will be added adavntage
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at aglobal financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world'sbiggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee,and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.