See job description for details
Project Admin shall be responsible for the general administration and smooth running of a project office. You will assist the project manager to implement PMO procedures during the project life cycle and monitor project performance. Responsibilities
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Initiate, organise and attend project meetings and ensure project teams are kept fully informed about project progress, tasks and involvement
- Process and track billings requests from various project teams
- Process and track PR (Purchasing) and PO
- Process staff onboarding /offboarding, liaise with project team and customer
- Update staff register and filing of records
- Assist project teams to apply for customer computer account, laptops, passes and accesses
- Track accounts and assets used by project staff
- Support for ad-hoc events and staff welfare events
- Provide other general administrative support and take on ad-hoc tasks from time-to-time
- 'A' level or Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle complex system and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative and pleasant disposition
- Responsible and able to work independently