- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 08 juin 18
Our Client is a global, quantitative, investment manager. Headquartered in US, Due to expansion they are looking for a Software Engineer.
- Design develop and enhance solutions for loading reference data into Markit EDM according to best practices
- Design develop and enhance EDM UI workflows as required by business users
- Analyze requirements / data and propose EDM solutions to business users
- Provide technical support and liaise with Markit hosted support for EDM production issues
- Work with a global team which can include regular calls with team members and third parties from US and UK.
- 5-7 years of software development experience with 2-3 years hands on experience in EDM space
- Experience with Markit EDM application from v10.5 onwards. We are currently on v17.1
- Experience with Reference Data implementation in Markit EDM
- Knowledge of Markit EDM components, such as Data Porters, Data Constructions, Data Generators solutions, UI workflows, Event Watchers etc
- Strong SQL knowledge in MSSQL
- Good software development skills in the Microsoft.NET space (C3. NET 4 Framework and .NET core 2.0).
- Familiar with message-oriented architecture patterns
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with SSIS, GIT (Optional)
- Experience in automated acceptance/integration test development for Markit EDM using FitNesse (Optional)
- Broad knowledge of the asset management firm operations and securities master file (SMF) or master data management (MDM) will be a bonus.