- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IRESS Market Technology Ltd
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team in Singapore, ensuring the continuous innovation and development of IRESS products. You’ll be a key part in building critical applications supporting our clients in Asia. You’ll contribute throughout the entire development life cycle from inception to deployment and production support.
Your next big opportunity ?
One of the great things about working for a global company like ours is that we offer exciting opportunities to help you grow, learn and develop.
You’re part of a global team of over 1,800 brilliantly-minded people. We’ve got offices in some of the most inspiring places worldwide – and we’re still growing. Your career here really could take you anywhere…
IRESS is a leading financial technology businesses. Founded in 1993, we operate across 17 offices in 6 countries. We design, develop and deliver technology solutions for the financial services industry in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, and Asia. Whether our clients trade on global financial markets, manage investments, provide mortgages or help people plan their financial future and protect their family, they rely on our software and our team to help deliver the right outcomes for their business and their clients. With a solid financial track record, we continue to grow and adapt to meet the complex and changing needs of our clients.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team in Singapore, ensuring the continuous innovation and development of IRESS products. You’ll be a key part in building critical applications supporting our clients in Asia. You’ll contribute throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to deployment and production support.
- Tools include Visual Studio, JIRA, GIT / Bitbucket, TeamCity, Artifactory
- Contribute to improving our products and to add new features as we continue to grow
- Develop high-quality software to improve performance and product quality
- Be part of a collaborative team as we implement AGILE practices
- Help improve our automated testing and continuous delivery pipelines
- Take a lead in projects and mentor other team members
- Review and analyse business requirements whilst enhancing our product offering
- You'll gain exposure to modern development methods as we continue to expand our product development capabilities
- Be part of an environment that fosters innovation and welcomes new ideas
- Previous experience in a similar role as Software Engineer, Developer, Programmer etc.
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, SQL Server (T-SQL), N Tier Architecture and RESTful APIs
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative mindset with an appetite to tackle complex problems
- Ability to view big picture while developing product functionalities
- Willingness to mentor other developers
- Test Driven mindset
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Finance experience (beneficial)
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity at IRESS.