● Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of software
modules/drivers (BSP) for automotive instrument clusters.
● Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, software
integration, module verification and validation.
● You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
● You will work closely with other software engineers in Europe and Asia.
⇒ Qualifications & Experience
● Degree/Master’s in computer science/engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with at least 3 -6 years related experience in the development of device drivers for embedded systems.
● Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C.
● Experience in Linux or any RTOS device driver development on the different microcontroller.
● Experience and a good understanding of peripherals like SPI, I2C, UART.
● Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.,).
● Experience with software configuration management tools/version control tools.
● Good written and oral communication skills.
⇒ Good to have
● Experience in unit testing and integration testing will be helpful.
● Conversant with Integrity OS and Multi IDE tools is a plus.
● Experience in Agile SW development.
KEYTEO is an international and independent group, which grows in a cooperative spirit. Being determined to evolve through an open communication, our employees are directly involved in the center of our projects. We are sure: by forming a team, we will be able to achieve our common goal ! KEYTEO also supports companies in the optimization of their performance. Our expertise in the Digital Transformation and Industry fields allows us to make the link between our employees' knowledge and our clients' expectations. The human size of Keyteo ensures the flexibility and a close collaboration between our teams. Moreover, our main values accompany our actions in order to realize to best your projects.
FRANCE | BELGIUM | LUXEMBOURG | SWITZERLAND | SINGAPORE | HONG KONG | TAIWAN | MALAYSIA