Westbury Partners selectively works with a number of high performing and profitable technology oriented trading firms and fintech vendors for their respective tech hubs in Asia.
This interesting role will see you employ your enthusiasm for crypto trading onto high performance systems in a commercial financial markets environment.
Previous experience building high performance trading systems at a commercial level for market makers, prop or principal traders will set you up well for this role. We're also looking for the following skills;
- Significant experience in developing latency sensitive, multithreaded C++, Java or Python systems (gaming, aviation, trading etc.)
- Ability to work with OO design principles in a global team environment
- Sound technical knowledge of programming in Linux environments
- Programming and design expertise with micro-service architecture
- Familiarity with financial markets APIs and exchange connectivity
- Proven record in software and hardware performance optimisation
- Demonstrable interest in cryptocurrency trading, market movements and opinions on current crypto topics
For more information and to apply, please send your CV via e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or have an open career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1222138