Software Engineer/ Software Developer/ Full stack Developer/ Java Developer
- 72000 pa
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KS International , Numéro de Licence EA : 08C5498
- 19 sept. 18 2018-09-19
Exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer who is creative, objective and able to develop new software for our client within the clean energy space.
- Work closely with technology team to develop new software.
- The ideal candidate will be involved in web development, rest API development and smart metering information development.
- This role requires a level ofcreativity, and significant software capabilities.
- Developing software roadmaps.
- Implementing Software Strategies and Plans.
- Structuring new clean energy products based on client feedback and internal innovation.
- Developing new dashboards for internal and external use.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Must be a comfortable on developing software on both front-end and back-end.
- Must have experience on Kotlin or Java and Spring Framework
- Must have experience on SQL databases as PostgreSQL.
- Good to have experience in Cloud Services, as Google Cloud Provider
- High-energy, self-motivated and ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.