Job Title: QA Automation Testing It is an exciting opportunity and the role involves working closely with Global team of Product, Development and Test Automation Engineers in designing, building testing tools and framework for testing Financial Services Product.(s)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, Developing and Maintaining Automated Test Cases, Test plans, Test Frameworks and Tools from the given business requirements and the documents for performing both functional and non-functional testing.
- Working closely with Product and Development teams in analysing, debugging and resolving design, code issues and improving automated test capabilities and tools.
- Collaborate with Business/Application teams to improve application quality.
- Design and implement test scenarios for the financial services application based on requirements and technical specifications and maintenance of test environments.
- Detect, document and report bugs, errors encountered, analysing and resolution planning.
- Communicate progress and issues through regular status reports.
- Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts, support user acceptance testing and sign offs.
- Assume primary responsibility as Test Automation Engineer.
- Working using Agile methodology on short development cycles and high-quality deliverable.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in test automation development.
- Strong experience or knowledge in either of the test automation tools and frameworks - Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, jUnit, TestNG.
- Experience designing functional automation and non-functional tests automation scripts using TypeScript and Java programming languages.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse complex data , functional and non functional requirements.
- Strong experience in Test Planning, Estimation, Strategizing test cases and, Test Case Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management and Configuration Management.
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication
If you are interested in the role and like to discuss further, please click Apply now or email at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1441957
Registration Name : Purvi Vyas