- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 21 juin 18
Our client is a pioneer in Artificial Intelligence (AI) research and innovation. The are in need of the Solution Engineer to join their team.
- Generates conceptual, logical, and physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture to meet client needs.
- Leads major proposal efforts and creates strategies to win business in new markets or current accounts.
- Serves as a technical expert for clients in system architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system architectures. Ensures the technical component of the solution aligns with the client's business goals and current/potential standards.
Identifies existing and potential issues and design matters in overall system and solution architecture; implements solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
- Assist customers with technical issues that may arise with their solution implementation. Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis. Identify and provide timely workarounds and solutions when possible, to meet customer’s business needs.
- Researches technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4 or more years of computer science and/or project/program management experience
- Experience working with client business processes
- Experience working with operating systems and programming languages
- Strong skills in technical architecture, project management and organizational change
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Necessary to have good English and Chinese communication skills to communicate with clients
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D