Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
You will be joining our Solution Architecture & Engineering team in Avaloq APAC Services organization. Avaloq APAC Services Organization is responsible for new client implementation as well as new projects for existing clients for their Avaloq related initiatives.
The solution architecture and engineering team is composed of several senior and highly experienced domain architects helping our customers to implement and enhance Avaloq core and surrounding ecosystems.
We are looking for people who are driven and ambitious, who can lead from the front and deliver on objectives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the ongoing success of Avaloq APAC.
- Act as solution engineering domain SME for Avaloq initiatives
- Deploy Avaloq software components including Avaloq core, Avaloq front systems, and Avaloq adaptors with underlying software partner technologies of Oracle, JBoss, MQ, and etc.
- Implement Unix/Windows scripting to optimize installation & operation
- Investigate / assist / resolve technical infrastructure setup issues e.g. network problems for inter-component communication, Operating Systems (Solaris, Linux, Windows & etc.) issues, Storage System errors and etc.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of technical issues related to Avaloq interfaces e.g. JMS adaptor, ActiveMQ, WebSphereMWQ, SOAP, SFTP
- Work under project timeline pressure & onsite with customers, focus at delivery results
- Provide sales & project support for technical architecture definition, solution shaping, effort estimations and sizing recommendations
What you need
- Technical Infrastructural Knowledge (servers, networking, storage, bank IT operations)
- Strong in OS, predominantly UNIX specialist and Windows(7, 10 and Server 2012/2016)
- Strong in Database Admin, deployment and troubleshooting (Oracle 12c, 18c)
- Avaloq environment deployment
- Interfaces (JMS Adapter, ActiveMQ, WebSphereMWQ, SOAP, SFTP)
- CCM / Assentis (deployment/operational)
- UNIX scripting
- Enjoys client-facing roles and willing to work under pressure
- Willing to travel and work onsite with customers
You will get extra points for the following
- Basic knowledge of Avaloq release management
- Basic knowledge of Avaloq usage & parameterization
- Java Knowledge is a plus
- Oracle certification is a plus
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.