- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Trinity , Numéro de Licence EA : 15C7547
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
We are looking for Solution lead for one of our client needs. Work location :- Changi 7- 15 years of experience as a solutions Proposal ,understand the systems ,Techno-functional experience in Java,J2ee ,Agile systems ( Good to have experience in Presale and Tibco Workflow System) Responsible for working closely with the engagement manager to create high level solution designs and estimates for new projects, and to provide technical advice and guidance to business, operations and technology customers and development teams.
- Works closely with business, operations and technology customers to understand their business needs and build these requirements into the high level solution architecture design.
- Develops creative solutions that are in line with strategic priorities.
- Defines and documents solution architecture for the project.
- Articulates logic of design based on enterprise architecture principles and industry best practice.
- Prepares scope of project outlining key components of the solution and providing an accurate estimate of time and costs.
- Contributes to the development of the Order-Of-Magnitude budgetary estimates for solutions requested by business units.
- Contributes to the creation of the High Level Estimates.
- Assists with the definition of the SOW.
- Develops Business Case including project financials and vendor management.
- Prepares High Level Project Plan and supports Project Manager in transition to development phase.
- Monitors and reports on the progress and quality of completion against plans.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to developers as they design and build the solution.
- Provides inputs to the Platform and Enhancements team on building new capabilities to better meet customer requirements.
Stays abreast of industry best practice to enable latest thinking and approaches to be incorporated into solution architecture designs.
Supports the Engagement Manager with HLE and SOW.
Provides advice and guidance to the Designers and Developers as they build the architecture.
Provides inputs to Platform Lead for developing platform capability roadmaps.
Consults the Domain Architect to ensure compliance with enterprise architecture and general standards.
Works closely with the Enterprise Architect to ensure compliance and consistency across the organisation.
Works closely with customers and product vendors.