The Data Services department in Asia is a key hub within Schroders Global Data Services functions providing Schroders client base a range of data services including market data management, securities and index data management and client and portfolio data management. Services are provided directly to internal clients across Investment, Distribution and Infrastructure divisions within the firm. Working within the Asia Pacific Data Services team based in Singapore, an exciting opportunity has been created to support and progress the provision of high quality Data Services to the Global Investment teams.
Overview of role
Seeking a 6-months contractor for the role!
- Provision of day to day support on complex creation and maintenance of Instrument Data and Index Production and Delivery
- Data Quality Control i.e. validation of critical fields
- Ensure BAU SLA’s standards and procedures are adhered to
- Proactive identification and ownership of data quality exceptions to closure including root cause analysis and assisting in the design and implementation of resilient solutions
- Proactive review of internal checks and controls to ensure adequacy and efficiency
- Manage and provide oversight to offshore team
- Good product knowledge across a wide range of investment classes including Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income and Multi-asset.
- Service delivery oriented and able to work collaboratively across teams
- Able to prioritise, work on own initiative and under pressure, and focus on continuous improvement, quality and delivery
- Proactive, Strong initiative and Independence in managing day to day activities
- Effective communication skills, written, presentational and verbal
- Able to commit to the duration of the contract
- A good understanding of operational process, tools and capabilities
- Excellent PC skills. Experience in using Data tools like VBA and SQL would be an advantage
- Familiar with the usage of Aladdin