Sr. Associate - Projects
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
Sr. Associate - Projects
- Workclosely with customers, Project Managers and other engineers to design andBuild DLP security architecture, ensuring that it meets the businessrequirement and performance goals.
- Install,Configure, deploy, manage, administration and troubleshooting of Symantec DataLoss prevention and DLP Agents infrastructure.
- Interfacewith system owners to coordinate new Symantec DLP deployments.
- Workwith cross functional teams to integrate Symantec DLP systems with othersolutions like SIEM, SNOW, MFA etc.
- Performmaintenance tasks such as patching and upgrades on all Symantec DLP systemcomponents.
- Troubleshootissues associated with Deployment.
- Workwith vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues with all system components.
- Definerules and policies in the Symantec DLP solutions as per the requirement andbased on global compliance standard like PCI, PII, PHI, HIPAA etc.
- Assistmaturing the system by helping to improve protection strategy and architecturefine tuning of policies.
- Research,evaluate, and provide solutions to address policy gaps.
- Assistin the development of business processes and policies related to controllingthe classification, marking and access of sensitive data.
- Prepareand maintain necessary build documents, SOP's training manuals to help andtrain support team.
- PrepareHigh level and low level designs for Data loss prevention (DLP) solutionscovering multiple environments.
- PerformDLP Implementation activities which includes setting up multiple infrastructurecomponents, Policy configurations, incident workflow configurations andintegration with other infrastructure tools like Service Now, Splunk, Archer,IRM tools etc
- Prepareand Document test cases, perform pilot rollouts
- Documentwork instructions
- Perform production rollouts including replacement of existing DLPsolutions on workstations including Desktops, laptops and servers
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies,transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digitalera. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision,build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in theU.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed amongthe most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients leadwith digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant .