Sr. Associate, Credit Risk Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- 01 août 17
You will be responsible for the credit analysis for a portfolio of mainly Financial Institutions and a growing number of Non-Bank Financial Institutions (Insurance companies, Broker dealers and Securities Houses).
You will be responsible for the credit analysis for a portfolio of mainly Financial Institutions and a growing number of Non-Bank Financial Institutions (Insurance companies, Broker dealers and Securities Houses). The credit analysis should provide a detailed analysis of the borrower’s financial position and competitive position, including industry analysis and risks, strengths and weaknesses, liquidity and debt service capacity. Your analysis is expected to result in a well-reasoned conclusion and a clear rationale for the assignment of an internal credit rating.
With some oversight, you will be responsible for:
- Predicting future changes/trends in credit ratings of the portfolio and making timely recommendations of changes in target exposures
- Identifying industry dynamics & risks and providing recommendations regarding industry exposure
- Negotiating loan and other credit documents as well as ISDA & CSA
- Maintaining effective communication with business partners.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting is preferred
- At least 4-5 years of experience in credit risk and/or commercial lending in a Bank with a focus on Financial Institutions in South East Asia
- Candidates with knowledge & experience in credit risk for Non-bank financial institutions (Insurance companies, Broker Dealers, Securities Houses) will have a strong advantage
- Strong credit analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- PC literacy is essential
- Good understanding of products – Trade Finance and Global Markets (FX, Swaps, Forwards)
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Ability to work well within a team is essential