Sr SRE Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
As an Application Developer and Automation Engineer, you will collaborate and work closely with SRE teams to automate manual tasks and remove toil. You will look at the manual work SRE team is doing and propose solutions to automate it away.
- Design, develop and maintain SRE web portal to track incident data and action items for 400+ consumer and core banking technology applications.
- Design, develop and maintain dashboards for highlighting On-Premises Server high CPU, Memory, File System by W-O-W comparison.
- Design, develop and maintain for Infra Operations team to manage security patches for 5000+ servers by Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly trends.
- Work with SRE team to automate application service availability & latency report
- Perform full Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC), adhering to company standard and expectations
- Build documentation throughout Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- Minimum of 5 years technology experience (preferably in the financial industry)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, a related technical field that involves programming, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years' experience in the following areas
- Scripting Language: Python/Perl script
- SQL: MySQL/Oracle/MS SQL
- Front End: HTML, CSS, Angular/NodeJS(Optional)
- Understands key SRE concepts such as Toil, SLI, SLO, Error Budgets, MTTD, MTTR, etc
- Strong, committed, and reliable team player, able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to deal with and form good relationships with other technology teams through day to day support and project work
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.