Sr. SW Engineer, VisaNet Integrated Payment (VIP) Applications
Qualifications Basic Qualification
- Maintain and enhance the Visa Integrated Payment (VIP) system
- Provide support and problem resolution for the VIP system including on-call production support
- Business and technical analysis, design, coding, unit testing, implementation and documentation of solutions for new development, system enhancements, and production support
- Work with other team members to successfully implement business requirements while applying the latest available tools and technology
- Initiative to ensure on-schedule delivery of a high quality product that meets technical requirements
- Participate in design and code review sessions as appropriate; to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years of software design and development experience.
- Must have atleast 2+ years development experience on a Transaction Processing Facility (TPF) Operating System.
- Experience in developing electronic payment systems is desirable
- C/C++ and OO design required
- Familiarity with IBM Assembler and the Transaction Processing Facility (TPF) operating system is desirable
- Familiarity with VPARS, TPF ToolKit and debugger, and testing TPF in a VM environment
- Experience implementing software solutions in a highly complex environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills are required
- Ability to work well with a team in a high performance organization
- Ability to use efficient coding techniques to produce well-structured, easily maintainable code
- Ability to develop technical specifications from high-level business requirements
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and maintain focus