Strategic Projects Manager
- SGD150000 - SGD240000 per annum + Attractive
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
A prominent Swiss Private Bank is seeking a Strategic Projects Manager to join its change team. In this job, you will be based in Singapore.
About the Strategic Projects Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be sitting within the COO.
- Manage regulatory projects that span across various businesses in APAC and be part of larger globally-run programs
- Manage business growth change programs, including cost efficiency and innovation projects for APAC
- Oversee implementation and disciplined execution against regulatory timeline and agreed deliverables
- Ensure documentation of project achievements, issues, risks, dependencies and escalation to management where needed
- Regular engagement with senior management partners in Working Groups and Steering Committees
- Front-to-end collaboration with Front Office, Legal and Compliance departments etc and global programs to gain a full grasp of the regulations or business growth changes and their impact on the business
- Serve as an interface and single point of contact between business process owners and technology development teams
To succeed in this Strategic Projects Manager role, you should have 10 years' experience in business analysis and project/program management.
- University degree (preferably in business administration, engineering or science)
- At least 10 years' experience in business analysis and project management/programme management (preferably at a consulting or financial services company)
- Experience in working on a broad range of front-to-end projects, from regulatory to innovation to process efficiency
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to digest complex papers and concepts and break them down to work streams
- Ability to think big picture and at the same time implement these changes
- Ability to be adaptable and versatile as role may sometimes may require you to wear several hats and take on a BA/ Programme Management role, from time to time depending on the type of projects the business takes on
- Experience in the private banking and wealth management space is a plus
This is a leading Swiss bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and determined to advanced in your career, this Strategic Projects Manager role is for you.
Apply today or ring me for a private discussion.